Sweetened Spinach Salad
Spinach leaves bring something extra to a salad: iron. It’s easy to get part of your daily recommended allowance with this salad!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 2 cups baby spinach, washed
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 cup dried, unsweetened cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. toasted, unsalted pine nuts
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, flaxseed, and agave until well blended.
- Toss the spinach leaves in the dressing, and split the salad between two salad bowls. Top the salads with the cucumbers, dried cranberries, and pine nuts.