Can’t decide between chocolate cake and yellow cake? Make them both! Experiment with other combinations. The possibilities are endless!
Serves: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) devil's food cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 2 springform pans (10 inches). Set aside.
- Mix the yellow cake mix according to instructions on the box. In a separate bowl, mix the devil's food cake mix according to the directions on the box.
- Pour half of the yellow cake batter into each of the pans. Spoon devil's food batter on top of yellow batter and swirl with a knife to form a marble pattern.
- Bake according to instructions on the package.