Swiss Biscuit Blossoms
These biscuit cookies are a fun project for kids, and still look simply elegant on a tea party platter.
Serves: 16Cook: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- powdered sugar, for garnish
- 1 cup strawberry preserves (or your favorite preserves)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a muffin tin.
- Separate biscuits into 16 pieces by splitting dough in half horizontally, making two rounds.
- Press pieces into bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place a well in the middle of each biscuit to hold the preserves.
- Combine the preserves of your choice, nutmeg and cinnamon; then place spoonful into center of each biscuit.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.