This is a great dish for anyone who likes their chicken extra spicy. Serve with ranch dressing, celery sticks, and carrot sticks.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1⁄2 cup Tabasco sauce
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 16 chicken drumsticks
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 small lime, cut in wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Oil a glass baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and add the Tabasco, vinegar, and stock; bring to a simmer.
- Rinse the chicken under cold, running water and pat dry with paper towels. Place the legs in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Cut a few diagonal slashes in the skin of each let. Bake until the chicken starts to brown, about 6 to 8 minutes; turn the legs and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes.
- Turn the legs again and pour the sauce over the top; cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, until the chicken easily pulls away from the bone. Season with salt and garnish with lime wedges.