Give your tacos delicious flavor and texture with plenty of tasty toppings!
Serves: 5Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) Kroger® Taco Dry Seasoning
- 5 taco shells
- 8 ounces Kroger® Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- 8 ounces guacamole
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 jar (24 oz.) salsa
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, then add the ground beef. Follow the preparation directions for the seasoning packet. Cook until the beef has an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Place a desired amount of beef in each shell and top with cheese, guacamole, lettuce and salsa.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.