Taco Pull-Apart Bread
This Mexican-inspired pull-apart bread recipe has all your favorite taco flavors served in a new way. It’s a crowd pleaser and a fun idea for parties!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- Olives (optional topping)
- Sour cream (optional topping)
- Cilantro (optional topping)
- Guacamole (optional topping)
- Tomatoes (optional topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl mix chili powder, salt, garlic powder and cumin.
- In a skillet, add ground beef and seasoning mixture and brown the meat.
- Drain the meat.
- On a baking sheet with no lip, place slices of baguette so that they are touching, or as close together as possible.
- Top with meat, beans and cheese.
- Bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes. Serve and refrigerate the leftovers.
- Note: This dish is best served hot!