Taco Stuffed Mini Peppers
Loaded with lean turkey and cheese, these miniature keto-friendly taco-stuffed peppers are fun for adults and kids alike. This easy recipe makes the perfect meal for two with leftovers!
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup Kroger Brand Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 16 ounces Kroger Brand Mini Sweet Peppers, cut in half and seeds removed
- Guacamole, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Salsa, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook turkey, breaking apart, until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and water. Cook an additional 1 to 3 minutes, until mixture is thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in shredded cheese and cilantro. Evenly divide meat mixture between mini pepper halves; arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake peppers 10 to 12 minutes, until tender.
- Serve stuffed peppers topped with guacamole, sour cream or salsa if desired.