Tagliatelle with Morels
Morels are an edible wild mushroom related to truffles, a real treat!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. fresh morels, halved
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. cooked tagliatelle
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- In a skillet large enough to hold all ingredients, sauté morels in olive oil over medium heat for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the cooked tagliatelle, half-and-half, and butter and simmer until sauce is creamy and slightly thickened.
- Serve with chopped parsley.