Tagliatelle with Spinach, Pesto, and Green Peas
Blend pesto with spinach and toss with hot tagliatelle pasta, Parmesan cheese, and peas.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 container (6 oz.) pesto
- 1 cup frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb. tagliatelle pasta, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, process pesto and spinach until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss hot pasta with pesto mixture, parsley, peas, and Parmesan. Serve immediately