Take-a-Break Iced Tea
Relax and unwind with this perfect balance of spicy ginger and tangy citrus.
Serves: 4Prep: 7 minutesTotal: 7 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 bags of your favorite black tea
- 1⁄2 orange, fresh
- 1⁄2 lemon, fresh
- 1 can (12 oz.) Canada Dry® Ginger Ale and Lemonade
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil, then add tea bags, reduce heat to simmer and steep tea for approx. 5-6 minutes. Occasionally stir or dunk tea bags, as desired, to get a stronger extraction.
- Turn off heat and allow tea to cool (approx. 10 minutes).
- Squeeze lemon and orange into tea. Add lemon and orange rinds, if you wish, for extra flavor.
- Pour Canada Dry® Ginger Ale and Lemonade into tea mixture. Lightly stir.
- Serve over ice in a large tumbler and enjoy!