Tangy Baked Chicken Wings
Who doesn’t love chicken wings? These are delicious and tangy with French dressing as a marinade.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2½ lbs. chicken wing pieces
- 1 jar (10 oz.) low-sugar apricot preserves
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) low-fat French or Catalina dressing
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a small mixing bowl, combine preserves and dressing. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the wings in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Pour the preserve mixture over the wings and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake uncovered for 1 hour, turning wings over and basting halfway through cooking time. Serve immediately.