Tangy Baked Pork Ribs
Enjoy these finger-licking ribs, Italian style.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 1⁄2 lbs. thick pork ribs, sliced in half racks
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 10 whole campari tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 cups beef stock
- 1⁄4 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1⁄4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. fresh-cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil to medium-high temperature in a heavy-bottomed ovenproof pan. Brown the ribs and garlic for 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes. Stir together orange juice, honey, ketchup, beef stock, rosemary, crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Pour over ribs and tomatoes
- Cover the pan and place in the oven. Cook for 45 minutes. Uncover, and cook for 15 more minutes. Serve.