Tangy Caesar Dressing
True Caesar salad dressing has a touch of anchovy, lemon, and mustard.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 large pasteurized egg
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. dry mustard
- ½ tsp. anchovy paste
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a blender, blend vinegar, egg, garlic, and lemon juice until puréed. Add mustard, anchovy paste, salt, pepper, and cheese.
- With the blender running on medium speed, slowly pour in the olive oil in a thin stream.