Tangy Fish Fillets
Dressing up breaded fish fillets is a fast and delicious way to add flavor and fun to your meals. Use fish stock in place of the vegetable broth if you have it.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (21 oz.) breaded fish fillets
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400°F, or as package directs. Place fish fillets in a 15-by-10-inch jelly roll pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Add the flour and stir, until the flour is the color of hay. Slowly stir in the broth while whisking to prevent lumps from forming. Add the mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Remove fish from oven and spoon sauce over the top. Top with dill and serve.