Tangy Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
For the greatest ease, use a small bowl and an immersion hand blender to mix the small amount of dressing together.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 oz. soft silken tofu
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1⁄4 tsp. mustard seed, ground
- 1⁄8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. red pepper, ground
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Add tofu, water, mustard, honey, mustard seed, salt, and pepper to a small blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add vinegar and oil to dressing. Process until fully mixed. Pour mixture into a bottle and store in refrigerator. Shake well before use and discard after 1 week.