Tarragon Mustard Mayonnaise
Make this versatile and delicious mayonnaise in a food processor or blender. Slather it over fish fillets before cooking on the grill or on a burger bun with venison burgers.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- In the bowl or a food processor or blender, blend all of the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.