This tartar sauce is a little more healthful than a traditional recipe because the amount of mayonnaise is reduced and Greek yogurt is added. Serve this sauce with fried fish or other seafood.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. minced dill pickles
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp. capers, drained and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover the sauce and refrigerate it until needed. Serve it cold.