Tassel Hasselback Mini Potatoes
After you move your tassel to the left, toss back a few of these delicious crispy potato bits.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 ounces small golden or red skin gold flesh potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F. Mix sour cream, chives, onion and garlic powder in a bowl; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place chopsticks or bamboo skewers on a cutting board with 1 potato in between. Using knife carefully cut slits every ⅛” without cutting through the bottom (the chopsticks will help stop the knife). Place cut potatoes on baking sheet.
- Brush potatoes with butter and season with salt and pepper. Bake 45-50 minutes until golden brown. Serve with sour cream and chive dip.
- Refrigerate leftovers.