Tasty Tortilla Chips
Rather than opting for the bagged variety, make your own tortilla chips! Customize them to your liking with fresh ingredients and flavorful herbs and spices. Save money, a trip to the grocery store, and all those added sodium and preservatives!
Serves: 32Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 100% whole wheat tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. each salt, pepper, and/or seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a baking sheet with foil and olive oil spray.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 pizza-shaped slices. Arrange the tortillas evenly on the baking sheet. Lightly drizzle the chips with olive oil and sprinkle with desired seasoning, or just salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until crispy.