Tasty Tuna Burgers
This delicious recipe makes soggy tuna sandwiches a thing of the past. Light, bright, and simple, this quick and tasty recipe is budget-friendly, too. Win-win!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (5 oz.) albacore tuna in olive oil
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1" piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 slider rolls
- ½ cup baby greens
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Press into four patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook on medium-high on both sides, about 3–5 minutes per side, until patties are golden. Serve patties on slider rolls with greens and tomato slices.