Delicate cookies are unusual with the distinct flavor of Earl Grey tea. An easy way to blend the tea to a powder is to place it with
Makes: 36 cookiesHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 36 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. Earl Grey tea, ground to a powder
- 1 tsp. orange peel, grated
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup finely chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients; blend well. Chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 1" balls; place on baking sheets. Bake 10–12 minutes. Cool.