Tea Sandwich Flats
Goat cheese and prepared egg salad make a creamy topping for puffed squares of crescent roll dough, while sliced radish and cucumber add a satisfying crunch.
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dinner Rolls or 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury™ Crescent Dough Sheet
- 6 (1/4-inch) cucumber slices
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese (chèvre)
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill, basil or thyme
- 1/2 cup deli egg salad
- 3 radishes
- Fresh dill, basil or thyme, for garnish
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough onto ungreased cookie sheet to form 12x8-inch rectangle; if using crescent roll dough, firmly press perforations to seal.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Cut into 24 (2x2-inch) squares.
- For goat cheese topping, in medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, goat cheese, garlic powder and 1 tsp. dill. Spoon about 2 tsp. cheese mixture onto each of 12 crescent squares. Top with veggies and additional fresh herbs.
- For egg salad topping, spoon about 2 tsp. egg salad onto each of 12 remaining crescent squares. Top with veggies and additional fresh herbs.