Teppanyaki Beef Stir-Fry
This dish should be served immediately after it is cooked to prevent the beef from toughening up. Serve it with cellophane noodles.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. top sirloin, cut in strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp. vinegar
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- ½ cup bell peppers, sliced
- ½ cup yellow onions, diced
- ½ cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 Tbsp. dry ginger or 2 Tbsp. fresh minced ginger root
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Heat nonstick skillet to medium-high and spray with cooking spray. Add beef and garlic to skillet. Cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Lower heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.