Teriyaki Beef Bowl
Made with shaved steak, a teriyaki stir fry kit and 90-second rice, these flavorful beef bowls are a hassle-free way to feed the family. Created by: Tasty
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 4 scallions, sliced, whites and greens separated
- 1 package Kroger Brand Beef Shaved Steak
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Kroger Brand Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit
- 2 packets Kroger® 90 Second Jasmine Rice Pouch
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sliced red chilis, for garnish (optional)
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Cook garlic, ginger and scallion whites 1 to 2 minutes. Push ingredients to side of pan.
- In empty section of pan, arrange shaved steak. Let beef brown slightly. Add in soy sauce, rice vinegar and kosher salt. Stir fry until beef is cooked. Remove from pan; set aside.
- In pan, add another tablespoon vegetable oil. Cook vegetables from stir fry kit (setting aside the teriyaki sauce) about 5 minutes, until tender. Add steak back into pan.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over everything; continue to stir fry 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In bowls, place an even amount of rice and top with beef and vegetables. Garnish with sliced scallion greens, sesame seeds and optional sliced red chilis.