Teriyaki Beef Skewers
These skewers make great appetizers. Prepare them the evening before if you like, then grill or broil just before serving.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. dry white sherry
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 piece fresh ginger (1”), crushed
- 1½ lbs. boneless beef sirloin, cut into ⅛” slices
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a shallow casserole dish; mix to combine. Add the beef to the dish and thoroughly coat all the pieces with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare a charcoal grill or preheat a gas grill to high. Make sure the grill grate is clean and lightly oiled to prevent sticking.
- Thread the marinated meat onto wooden skewers that have been soaked in water. Cook the skewers for 1 or 2 minutes on each side until the desired temperature is achieved.