Teriyaki Chicken Jerky
Thinly sliced chicken strips, tenderized and marinated in a teriyaki marinade, and baked down into some of the most delicious jerky you’ve ever had!
Prep: 1 hour 5 minutesCook: 5 hoursTotal: 6 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or turkey breasts
- 1/2 cup Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® Marinade & Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Slice each breast lengthwise into strips about 1/2-inch thick. With the back of a pan, pound the chicken to an even thickness of ¼ inch.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl. Add the Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® Marinade & Sauce and red pepper flakes; mix well.
- Chill covered for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Place a rack over a foil lined sheet pan. Spray the rack with vegetable cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken about 1-inch apart on the rack. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Bake the jerky for 5 to 7 hours or until dry (but not brittle).