Teriyaki Ginger Burgers
Try adding a slice of grilled pineapple to these burgers for something different.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp. onion, grated
- 1⁄4 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 6 seeded hamburger buns
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Preheat grill. Combine the ground beef with the teriyaki sauce, ginger, onion, and garlic. Mix well. Shape into patties. Brush tomato slices with sesame oil.
- Grill burgers for 4 minutes per side or until they reach desired level of doneness. Grill tomatoes for 2 minutes a side.
- Remove burgers and tomatoes from heat. Build burgers by placing several slices of grilled tomato on the bottom. Arrange burgers on tomatoes, lettuces, and then the bun tops. Serve hot.