Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Sweeten up your night with these teriyaki kabobs. They are loaded with smoky flavor and great texture!
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 1 hour 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into 1” cubes
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice, divided
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms, small whole or sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 pineapple chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” cubes
- In a resealable bag, combine the chicken, ¼ cup pineapple juice and ¼ cup teriyaki sauce. Allow to marinate 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Using skewers, thread the chicken, mushrooms, bell peppers, pineapple, and onion.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes, then turn and grill for another 5-6 minutes, while basting with the remaining sauce. Remove from the grill.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.