Teriyaki-Marinated Pork Chops
Teriyaki marinade works well in pork dishes. To increase the flavor, marinate the pork for 30 minutes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut into cubes
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Japanese rice wine
- 3 scallions, chopped on the diagonal into 2" sections
- 2 cups cooked rice
- In a large bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce and water. Toss in the pork and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a wok or skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the minced ginger. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until it is aromatic.
- Add the pork. Let it brown for 1 minute, then stir-fry for 1–2 minutes or until it is no longer pink.
- Stir in rice wine and scallions. Continue stir-frying for 1 minute or until pork is cooked through. Serve over rice.