Teriyaki Salmon with Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
Teriyaki-marinated salmon, Brussels sprouts and carrots are cooked together on a single sheet pan for a gourmet – yet stress-free – meal. Created by: Tasty
Prep: 30 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 pound salmon, skin removed, deboned
- 1⁄2 cup cup teriyaki sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and halved lengthwise (about 3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kroger Brand Coarse Kosher Salt, divided
- 3⁄4 pound carrots, sliced diagonally into ¼” pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 small bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cut salmon into 2 equal portions. In resealable bag, combine salmon and teriyaki sauce. Seal bag; massage to coat salmon evenly. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil. On half the baking sheet, arrange Brussels sprouts. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons canola oil, ¼ teaspoon sesame oil and ¼ teaspoon salt; toss to coat, then spread in single layer.
- On other half of pan, arrange carrots. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon canola oil, remaining ¼ teaspoon sesame oil and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt; toss to coat, then spread in single layer. Roast 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are just starting to soften.
- Remove pan from oven; clear space in center. Arrange salmon fillets side-by-side on baking sheet. Continue baking 10 to 12 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and flakes apart when gently pressed.
- To serve, top with sesame seeds and scallions.