This teriyaki marinade is also delicious with chicken, pork, and salmon. Serve this sweet and savory grilled steak with a fresh salad of steamed green beans, sliced red onions, cherry tomatoes, and a vinaigrette.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 12 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. minced ginger root
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp. bourbon
- 4 rib-eye steaks (6 oz. each)
- In a large sealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except the steaks and mix. Add steaks, close bag and shake gently to combine. Place bag on large plate and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Preheat grill. Remove steaks from the bag and reserve marinade.
- Grill steaks for 5 to 7 minutes per side, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, until internal temperature is at least 130˚F for rare. Or continue to grill until the steaks reach the desired temperature. Let steaks stand, covered, for 5 minutes before serving. Discard remaining marinade.