Feel free to add more or less of the spices depending on your family’s spiciness preference.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 lbs. boneless pork roast
- 1 packet gluten-free taco seasoning mix, such as McCormick’s Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green chilies with juice
- ¾ cup water
- Place pork roast into a greased 4–6-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix together taco seasoning, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, lime juice, chilies, and water. Pour seasoning mixture over pork roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours until pork is very tender.