Thai Basil Mojitarita
A little bit mojito, a little bit margarita – whatever you call them, these fizzy cocktails are sure to leave guests feeling refreshed.
- 2 teaspoons light agave nectar
- 4 fresh Thai basil leaves
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedge and additional basil leaves, if desired for garnish
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce blanco tequila
- 2 ounces club soda, chilled
- Pour agave nectar and lime juice into highball glass. Add basil leaves; gently break up basil with muddler or spoon.
- Add tequila; fill glass with ice.
- Top with club soda; stir gently. Garnish as desired.