Thai Boiled Egg Salad
A low-fat, flavorful salad, this can be eaten on its own or on the side with other main entrées.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 small Thai chilies, seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pickled garlic
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 5 large, eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and quartered lengthwise
- 1 small white onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- Make dressing by mixing Thai chilies, pickled garlic, lime juice, and salt in a bowl.
- Place pieces of sliced boiled eggs on a platter. Top with onion, tomato, cilantro, and basil.
- Drizzle dressing on top of the salad and serve at room temperature.