Thai Chili Brussels Sprouts
Roasting or grilling Brussels sprouts at a high temperature heightens the flavor of the veggies. Finishing with Private Selection™ Thai Inspired Chili Wing Sauce adds a sweet and spicy kick.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- 3 tablespoons Private Selection™ Thai Inspired Chili Wing Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Sesame Seed
- Heat grill for direct heat. Toss Brussels sprouts with oil, salt and pepper; place in grill basket. Place over medium-high heat.
- Grill 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are just tender and beginning to brown. Remove from heat; place in serving bowl.
- Stir in wing sauce; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Oven Directions: Heat oven to 400°F. Place oil-coated Brussels sprouts on rimmed baking sheet. Roast 25 minutes. Increase heat to 450°F; roast 10 minutes longer or until tender and beginning to brown. Place in serving bowl. Stir in wing sauce; sprinkle with sesame seed.