Thai Coconut Scallops
These scallops cook in 10 minutes and taste as if you were cooking all day. Great for dinner or for special occasions.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. large scallops
- 1⁄2 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. hot curry powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the scallops and onion in olive oil until browned, 5 to 8 minutes depending on the thickness of scallops.
- Add the coconut milk, curry powder, and cumin.
- Bring the mixture to a light boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with the chives.