Thai Cole Slaw
Crisp vegetables are cut in a fine julienne and then tossed in a tangy dressing. Serve the cole slaw as a side dish, a salad, or as a topping for sandwiches.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup peeled and finely julienned jicama
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. sliced Thai chilies
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Using your hands, mix well to ensure all vegetables are coated. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.