Thai Grilled Pork
Peanut butter, soy sauce, and curry powder sound like an improbable combination, but they add great flavor and tenderness to pork tenderloin.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 8 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 lb. each), cut into 1 1⁄2-inch cubes.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine olive oil with onion and garlic; microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir, then microwave for 1–2 minutes longer until very tender.
- Remove bowl from microwave and add remaining ingredients except pork; mix well.
- Add cubed pork to peanut butter mixture and toss; cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- When ready to grill, thread tenderloin on skewers. Grill for 10 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer registers 155°F. As pork cooks, remove to a plate and let the meat rest for 5 minutes, then serve.