Thai Iced Coffee
This coffee drink is more dessert than beverage. Serve it with almond cookies or coconut macaroons for a perfectly cool finish to a hot pot meal.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 tsp. cardamom
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup cold half-and-half
- Make coffee using French roast or espresso roast coffee beans. Stir in cardamom and remove from heat to cool.
- Fill 8 tall glasses with ice. Pour 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk and 1 tablespoon half-and-half into each glass and pour coffee on top. Stir well.