Thai Iced Tea
This is a good beverage served with spicy Thai food.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 8 minutesTotal: 8 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 1⁄2 cups black tea, brewed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1⁄4 tsp. star anise powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups ice
- Pour agave nectar into the black tea.
- Stir in the orange juice, star anise, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Put 1 cup of ice in each of 2 glasses and pour the tea mixture over the ice cubes. Add the almond milk.