Thai Meatballs with Asian Dipping Sauce
Serve these Thai-style pork meatballs with long-grain rice and a mouthwatering herb- and sweet-chili-infused dipping sauce.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Organic Long Grain Brown Rice
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumb
- 1 pound ground pork
- large Simple Truth Organic™ Brown Grade AA Egg
- 4 green onions, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 cup fresh Simple Truth Organic™ Cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Asian fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons Asian sweet chili sauce, more for dipping
- Simple Truth Organic™ Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine breadcrumbs, ground pork, egg, green onions, ground coriander, cilantro, fish sauce and chili sauce. Mix well with your hands, then roll mixture into small balls—use about 1 tablespoon of the mixture for each meatball.
- Arrange meatballs on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Serve meatballs with dipping sauce and rice.