Thai Peanut Broccoli Slaw
Move over boring coleslaw, this hearty alternative is full of nutty, tangy flavor.
Serves: 10Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Kroger® Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kroger® Minced Garlic
- 20 ounces broccoli slaw
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Combine all peanut dressing ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli slaw, peanuts, green onion and cilantro. Dress with desired amount of peanut dressing; adjust seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers.