Thai Peanut Dressing
Use this dressing on salads, wraps, and sandwiches, or as a dipping sauce.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free soy sauce (tamari)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2½ Tbsp. light brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ Tbsp. grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and processes until combined. Store in an air-tight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.