Thai Seafood Salad
Any combination of seafood like mussels, calamari, shrimp, scallops, and fish can be used in this dish.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 3 Thai chilies, minced
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 12 oz. mixed seafood
- 3 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup thinly julienned ginger
- ¼ cup thinly sliced lemongrass, about 1 stalk
- ¼ cup spearmint leaves
- Make the dressing by pounding Thai chilies and garlic using a mortar and pestle. Add lime juice and fish sauce to the paste.
- Blanch seafood separately until just cooked and place it in a mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing and all other salad ingredients to the blanched seafood and mix well.