Thai Shrimp Ceviche
This is a famous restaurant dish. Make sure to buy fresh shrimp from a store you trust. Only saltwater shrimp can be used.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 fresh red or green Thai chilies, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 lb. medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Mix all ingredients, except shrimp, in a small bowl. Adjust ingredients to achieve the desired balance of salty, sweet, and sour.
- Place shrimp on a deep plate; pour dressing over the shrimp. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes. Serve.