Thai Shrimp Noodle Salad
This bright and refreshing salad makes a delicious lunch or light dinner. Look for rice noodles in the Asian section of most grocery stores. The thin white noodles only take minutes to cook and add a delightful texture to this simple, vegetable-packed salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 oz. rice noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated carrots
- 1⁄4 cup sliced grapefruit
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice or rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. extra light olive oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss noodles with cucumber, red pepper, carrots, grapefruit, and shrimp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mint, lime juice, garlic, olive oil, and sugar. Transfer any grapefruit juice that may have run out of the fruit while slicing into the dressing mixture as well.
- Drizzle dressing over salad. Season with salt and pepper and serve.