Thai Spiced Meatloaf Muffins
Embark on a Thai-inspired flavor adventure with simple-to-prepare meatloaf muffins! Make these in advance for an easy dinner tonight. Serve with cauliflower rice, fresh mint, cilantro and a coconut curry sauce.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 pounds Simple Truth™ Organic 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 Simple Truth™ Cage-Free Eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth™ Unsweetened Coconut Chips
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Brush 12 cups of a muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Mix ground turkey, curry paste, eggs, coconut chips and green onions together in a large bowl until well blended. Divide into oiled muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Serve warm.
- Tip: If preparing in advance to freeze for meal prep, allow the muffins to cool completely before wrapping and freezing.