Thai Steak and Vegetable Bowl
This bowl can be stir-fried and assembled in a snap. It’s a great weeknight meal with vibrant flavors.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 1 cup peeled and sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped lemongrass
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 12 oz. lean beef, sliced into ¼" strips
- 1 cup pea pods
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked rice noodles
- ½ cup peeled and shredded carrots
- Coat a large skillet with 1 tablespoon sesame oil and heat over medium heat. Add carrots and lemongrass and cook until slightly softened, about 7 minutes.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon sesame oil and soy sauce in skillet and add beef and pea pods. Season with curry powder and garlic powder and stir while cooking for 5–7 minutes or until beef is cooked through.
- Add rice noodles to skillet and toss to combine ingredients thoroughly. Remove from heat.
- Pour equal amounts of noodles into each of two serving bowls.
- Pour equal amounts of stir-fry over noodles. Garnish each with ¼ cup shredded carrots. Serve hot.