Thai-Style Chicken Fondue
This fondue would also work nicely with fried tofu, steamed vegetables, and shrimp.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. lime juice, divided
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 lb. poached chicken breast meat, cut into 1" chunks
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add the ginger, curry powder, salt, and black pepper; stir and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk and the broth; bring to a boil.
- Transfer the broth to the fondue pot and stir in lime juice. Set the fondue pot on the burner.
- Using fondue forks, dip the chicken into the broth and warm briefly.