Thai Sweet Chili Wings
Sweet and spicy chicken wings are great for football parties. Put out lots of napkins!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and toss the chicken wings in it. Shake off the excess flour and put the wings on a baking-sheet pan lined with nonstick foil. Repeat with another sheet pan if necessary to get all the wings on baking sheets.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, turn the wings over with tongs, and bake another 15 minutes.
- Combine butter, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl. Remove the chicken wings from the oven, toss them in the sauce and return them to the baking pans. Bake for another 15 minutes.